Junk Removal and Material Delivery Waiver
Equipment Rental: (a) Customer certifies that he or she is either the property owner, has power of attorney for the property owner or is the licensed contractor/broker for the property. Customer may not sublet the dumpster for any reason.
(b)Price: Customer agrees to rent a dumpster from Company according to the prices and fees set forth at the time of rental. The rental period begins the day the dumpster is dropped off, unless otherwise granted by Company. Initial rental price includes 1-3 day rental period and 1 time empty for 11 cubic yard dumpsters or 3 cubic yard dumpster bag. Additional $130-$600charge for each time dumpster is emptied.
(c) Weight limit: Customer agrees to restrict tonnage to 1.5 ton for a 11 cubic yard dump trailer or 1 ton for a 3 cubic yard dumpster bag. If Customer exceeds the relevant tonnage limit, Customer hereby agrees to pay an additional fee of $108 per ton (household trash) or $75 per ton (construction waste) for each ton in excess of the limit for that dumpster.
(d)Placement of Dumpster: Customer warrants and represents that any location and path to location provided by Customer for the dump trailer is enough to bear the weight and size of the dumpster and any vehicle required to transport the dumpster. Company shall not be responsible for any damage to pavement or any other road surface material, lawns, fences, shrubbery, septic system, private well, or any other form of property damage.
Dumpster accessibility: Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the dumpster on the day it is to be picked up. If the dumpster is inaccessible, Customer shall be charged for an additional $75 trip charge plus additional $10 per day rental.
2. Content Regulations: (a) Customer is fully responsible for the entire contents of the container and is the rightful owner of the container’s contents until the container is dumped and the contents accepted by the prospective disposal facility.
(b) Hazardous and Unacceptable Material Prohibited: Customer warrants and represents that the dumpster will not contain any hazardous materials and acknowledges that the disposal of such hazardous materials are strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, “hazardous materials shall mean any waste which is listed, has the characteristics of, or is otherwise identified as hazardous waste or subject waste under applicable state or federal laws or regulations, including but not limited to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (42 U.S.C. et seq. and the regulations promulgated thereunder). “Unacceptable material” shall mean any non-hazardous waste which is not permitted to be processed at a facility under applicable laws or permits, source, special nuclear or byproduct material as defined by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and the regulations thereunder; asbestos-containing waste; mercury-containing waste; and any waste delivered by Customer which is not approved by Company. If Customer has any questions about whether a particular material is considered hazardous, please call the Company before disposing of the material in the dumpster.
Required for pick-up: Debris may NOT extend above the top rim of the dumpster. The tarp MUST be able to roll completely over the top WITHOUT OBSTRUCTION. The end doors MUST be CLOSED and secured before it can be removed. Overfilled or unprepared containers will be brought into compliance at Customer’s expense.
Consequences of Violating Regulations: In the event the contents that are not allowed by this contract or any Federal, State, County, or City agency are disposed of, all costs, fines, penalties, or other actions taken for said disposal, the customer is fully responsible for any and all associated charges. Costs may include but not be limited to cleanup, monitoring, legal fees, penalties, or any other charges associated with unauthorized material disposal. Materials may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
3. Permits, Approval, and Fees: Customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and approvals and paying all fees that may be incurred.
4. Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company from, against and in respect to any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, obligations and liabilities (including costs of collection and reasonable attorney’s fees) of any kind or nature whatsoever, including any representation, breach of warranty, or non-fulfillment of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement of or by Customer in this Agreement. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
5. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understanding, oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No representation, inducement, promise, understanding, condition or warranty not set forth herein has been made or relied upon by either Party hereto.
6. Amendment: This Agreement may be modified only by an agreement in writing signed by the Parties hereto.
7. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to the conflicts of law rules of such state.
8. Severability: Customer agrees that each provision contained in this Agreement shall be treated as a separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein. Moreover, if one or more of the provisions or parts thereof contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to scope, activity or subject so as to be unenforceable at all, such provision or parts or provisions shall be construed by the appropriate judicial body by limiting and reducing it or them, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with the then applicable law.
9. Waiver: A waiver of any claim, demand or right based on the breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other claim, demand or right based on a subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
10. Notice: Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and if sent by United States mail, certified, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to the Parties at the addresses set forth in the first paragraph of this agreement.
11. Acceptable Items/ Additional Charges: Most Household trash. Remodeling debris including lumber, drywall, carpeting, tiles, sinks, showers, etc. *Appliances, Furniture, mattress/box spring, tires, tv, pallets, treadmill, copier, campers/boats, hot tubs – There is an additional surcharge per unit for this service. Units that contain Freon or that have a motor require special handling prior to recycling them.
12. Banned Items Some items cannot go to the landfill: YARD WASTE, PAINTS, STAINS, TIRES, APPLIANCES, TELEVISIONS, CAR BATTERIES, LIQUIDS AND HAZARDOUS WASTE
Yard Waste Disposal: Branches, shrubs, leaves and grass clippings and dirt are not allowed in the and cannot be mixed with trash loads. A separate dumpster must be used if yard waste disposal is needed.
For information on disposal options for paint and other hazardous waste call KNS Services LLC 651-300-7931
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless in the event that any claims of any nature whatsoever are raised against Company that allege damage to property, or injury to persons arising out of the delivery, placement, setting, use, servicing, pick-up and retrieval of the dumpster.
In the event that material/waste items are not properly placed/distributed evenly in the dumpster and cause it to be unsafe to pick up or transport, materials will need to be offloaded or reloaded into another dumpster. Additional charges will be incurred at the rate of $60.00 per man hour if KNS Service LLC does the work for you. A $75 trip charge is incurred when a dumpster cannot be removed.
Extreme Weather Conditions: If extreme weather conditions prevent KNS Services LLC from performing services, KNS Services LLC will reschedule for free at the earliest convenience.
Injuries To Person(s): KNS Services LLC is not liable for any injuries obtained to any person(s) while materials/equipment are in use.
Material Delivery: Customer warrants and represents that any location provided by Customer for the material delivery is enough to bear the weight and size of the dump trailer and any vehicle required to transport the dump trailer. Company shall not be responsible for any damage to pavement or any other road surface material, lawns, fences, shrubbery, septic system, private well, or any other form of property damage.
This month we are excited to be donating a portion of our sales to the Invisible Wounds Project! Any service booked with us 10% will be donated to Invisible Wounds Project. Thank you for helping us support a good cause!